An Incredible Opportunity With An Award-Winning, Highly Recognized Company…
If you’ve ever thought about being CEO of your own marketing consulting firm, Money Mailer has a great opportunity for you. This business has serious earnings potential, monthly repeat business potential and extremely fast start up. Money Mailer franchisees run their own local marketing consulting companies. They help local businesses succeed by providing integrated direct mail, online and mobile marketing solutions that help business owners target and retain more of the right customers. Franchisees do the consulting, Money Mailer does the rest. Once a solution is developed the order is sent to Money Mailer for printing, inserting, mailing and Internet placement. A robust franchise development infrastructure is in place with hundreds of employees with one mission: To Help Franchisees Succeed. Money Mailer has been ranked #1 in category by Entrepreneur Magazine six years in a row and recently added to Inc Magazine’s list of the fastest growing privately held corporations with 2008 system-wide sales over $120 million.
What exactly does a Money Mailer franchisee do?
You will be CEO of your own prestigious marketing consulting firm, working with local, community-based business owners. You will use our cutting edge marketing tools and technology to develop direct mail and internet marketing solutions that help these local businesses target and retain more of the right customers.
You provide the consulting, we do the rest. Once a proposal is accepted by your client, the order is sent to Money Mailer for printing, inserting and mailing. We have over 500 full-time employees with one mission: To Help You Succeed! Our 300 franchisees currently serve 35,000 clients nationwide in 195 different business categories.
What type of training and support will you provide?
Our training and support is so good it made the cover of Franchising World Magazine! You’ll start with 9 days of intensive classroom training at Money Mailer University in Orange County, California. Your formal training continues in your exclusive territory, with your Franchise Performance Coach. You’ll also have access to a highly interactive intranet site, quarterly field sales meetings, a world-class annual convention and much more.
Why should I consider owning a Money Mailer franchise?
- Low initial investment, extremely fast start up, flexible lifestyle
- Turnkey lead generation
- Pre-approved national accounts
- Prestigious, relationship-driven business with monthly repeat business potential
- 28-year track record, coming off the best year in company history
- Multiple revenue streams with products every business needs to be successful
- Ranked #1 by Entrepreneur Magazine five of the last six years
How do I get customers?
We help you! Utilizing our Accelerator program for your entire first year of business, we will actually be setting weekly initial business consultations for you. We’ll help you build the initial core group of regular customers that establishes a solid foundation for your business.
What about designing ads? I am not a graphic designer.
We have made the process easy. In fact, AdEase™, our patent-pending ad building and art management software, allows you to create custom ads and make changes right on your laptop. You can choose from thousands of ad templates organized by business category and customized for Money Mailer by graphic designers.
Money Mailer has proven, state-of-the-art franchise training, tools, and technology. We want you to do well, so we’ve established exclusive mailing territories, national account programs, and a product designed to garner repeat business.
SUPPORT & TRAINING PROVIDED
- Financial Assistance Provided: None
- Site Selection Assistance: N/A
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: N/A
- Co-operative Advertising: Ad Fund
- Training: Starts with an intensive 6 day classroom program at Money Mailer University located in our 200,000 square foot West Coast manufacturing facility and corporate headquarters. We have incorporated a sophisticated, results-oriented sales training methodology developed by renowned author and speaker, Tom Freese. Tom’s QBS (Question Based Selling) process has been customized exclusively for Money Mailer franchisees and has helped even the most seasoned direct marketing veteran dramatically increase results. Franchisees learn how to compile a confidential client profile, understand specific client needs and then customize a marketing program that will deliver measurable results.
Formal training continues in the franchisee’s exclusive territory with a permanently assigned Franchise Performance Coach (FPC) based in the Region. The FPC spends an additional 11 days completing the formal training process and then has ongoing responsibility for the franchisee’s performance for the entire 10 year Franchise Agreement. The FPC’s annual bonus is directly dependent on each new franchisee achieving his/her defined performance benchmarks.
Training Never Stops!
Franchisees participate in our nationally recognized mentoring program, regular field sales meetings, and a world class annual convention featuring seminars, breakout sessions, roundtable discussions and training in the latest technology to build competitive advantage.