“If you don’t follow your dreams. . . you’ll be working for someone who did” Franchise BIZ Experts is your franchise and business opportunity resource. Franchise BIZ Experts’ Coaches provide free advisory services to help you identify the best franchises to meet your business ownership dreams. Franchise BIZ Experts is a member of a 25-year-old network of Franchise Advisory Coaches with the experience in helping individuals find the American dream. Franchise BIZ Experts is an affiliate of the largest brokerage firm, Franchise Alliance, and we have pre-screened hundreds of franchises and business opportunities. We will help our clients select the best opportunities that match their lifestyle, business and financial goals. Franchise BIZ Experts will save our clients time and money and, most importantly, match them with the right franchise that best meets their unique personal and professional goals. Here is an overview of our commitment to you:
- Arrange a phone conversation to gather information about your business goals and preferences.
- Interview you to gather important information to help in our research process in order to identify a franchise that is the right fit for you, your qualifications and specifications.
- Provide a time-proven proprietary Consultation Questionnaire better clarify your professiona/business qualifications, business strengths, interests and financial objectives to better match a franchise to meet your overall objectives
- Once we have the information, we will discuss franchise and business opportunity types that match your criteria (the types will be narrowed down to those that you feel best fit your goals).
- We will then identify appropriate franchises and business opportunities (2 -3 options) and present them to you for your review.
Once you have chosen franchises or business opportunities that you wish to further investigate, we will contact the companies and have them forward the appropriate information and disclosure documents. We will also place you in direct contact with the appropriate company representative. We will help you with questions to ask the franchisor, and will be available to you throughout your investigation. Ultimately, it is your job to conduct a complete and thorough investigation. Be assured, however, that we will be with you all the way . . . before, during and after a decision has been made. Avoid . . .
- Spending a tremendous amount of time and effort trying to find the perfect franchise, but never finding it.
- Settling for the wrong franchise, when one of their competitors might have been a better investment.
- Purchasing a franchise that does not offer adequate training or support.
- Signing up with a franchisor that lacks all the value-added support tools to enhance your business success.